DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
I got an email from them saying that they were changing their web page format and to check back in a month or so. You can't go wrong with the price as they were less then $2.00 I lost my swoosh after awhile but I guess that's to be expected with a window that goes up and down every day... :)

Good luck if you ever order them :) and let us all know how it goes -k!

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Speaking of which, I just remembered that I still gotta install mine. I got it from a member here a whileeeeee ago for a very decent price. Ciprian, you are more than welcome to photo copy it if you like (lol...j/k).

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Yeah that cut off looks sick. One of these days I'll prob swing by to have a look, just been so busy lately, atleast I finally got my teeth fixed, just gotta go back for another visit Mon for bite adjustment :icon16:

**sorry 01 didn't mean to hijack, btw I like your spoiler too**

·
Registered
453 Posts
I placed my order on May 15, before they went down. I still have not gotten any return email or the stickers, I found Alan's home phone number and address on line, but I will wait a little longer till I try that.

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Hopefully everything works out. I got mine in about 3 days when I ordered them last spring. The price was great and I've scrubbed and prressure washed it and it still looks great!

·
Registered
8,625 Posts
What sizes? Colors? Quantities? are we talking. There is a guy here locally that can make the decals like the site decal for us. I talked with him about a month ago and he stated that he could make them for us the bigger the order the better the price. Be warned however he was not as good with his pricing as stickerhere.com

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.