DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Do not be surprised in a few years when these cars are not around anymore. just a matter of time, before those numbers really drop.

·
Registered
391 Posts
fearless 2000 said:
Do not be surprised in a few years when these cars are not around anymore. just a matter of time, before those numbers really drop.

i cannot imagine a world without our cordes and treps, what a sad and ugly world it shall be...... :giveup:

Reactions: MPR14CW

·
Registered
19,566 Posts
fearless 2000 said:
Huh? Mines not going anywhere. I'd say the older these cars get, the higher the numbers will climb.

·
Banned
2,379 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
Even (or should I say when) I no longer have the Trep I will still visit this site and spend too much time checking posts.
As much as I want my Charger and when I finally get it... I'll still come here yo harass ya guys ;) Can't get rid of me... have to get rid of the site first :D lol

·
Registered
453 Posts
My Intrepid is here to stay, I plan on spending way to much money to keep it going and keep pissing off the wife by adding mods that she thinks it doesn’t need. Being 6’7” does not allow me to drive the imports to well.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
IntrepidBus IV said:
I intend to drive mine daily for another 5 years then maybe retire it to a secondary vehicle after it clears 300k...
ditto... but i plan on getting another vehicle after i deploy and return from the sandbox (iraq)

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Even if I crash my car, I'll go buy a junkyard trep with a good frame and rebuild my car on it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts