6,687 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Keep scrolling down the page...

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
those are stickers, the store does not have decals, those must of been a group buy, which i think we should do lol

·
Registered
627 Posts
i need some decals also!whats up if i get some made will everybody buy them?

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
heck yes i will buy 4 off u. lol, just to lazy to go and get them made

·
Registered
9,831 Posts

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
i believe that site has gone down as well Tony. I was trying to get some a while back.
Darn it!! :( I had no idea that their site had gone down. :( I liked their wide selection of decals, and their prices too... Oh well... I have like 6 decals waiting to go on or be sold. One Magnaflow exhaust decal (And I don't even own a magnaflow exhaust so this decal will be sold), two Intrepid Racing decals (I'm keeping one and the other will be sold), i have two veloocitygraffix decals (from my first order with them), and one or two more.

·
Registered
627 Posts
i can check locally here in sacramento in the morning and see if i can find some one who can do them and if i can find sombody i will start taking orders,if i do this dont worry i will have as many different colors as i can and also i will have different sizes done,the biggest being maybe 8 inches across and the smallest being a few inches across,i will also need a good file of the di net logo,does anybody have one?

·
Registered
627 Posts
update i forgot i have a friend that can do any one color decal!! i just got off the phone with him any amount is ok i will start taking orders right away i couldnt get a price from him yet but as soon as he gets the file he can quote me a price, hes only about ten minutes from me i am going to email him our logo now and try to get a price he also told me no amount is to small,right now he has black,red,blue,white,tourqoise,silver but i can get any color but i need to have at least 5 decals paid for,to a custom color that he has to go out and buy the vinyl just for your decals but he does have most colors in stock! let me know guys how many and what colors you want!

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I'm interested depending on price. Any color would be OK but prefer either red or black.

Give it a day or so for the orders to come in or start a new thread about group buy...

·
Registered
627 Posts
im still waiting on the quote but im goining to guess they wont be more than $5.00-8.00 each depending how many you want and the size im going to try to get some small and large decals!

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
hmmm when u get them let me know on the size, i already have a small oval stickers on each side, on the rear window on the corner. so i dont know where i would put the new decals. hmmm maybe in the back window.

·
Registered
627 Posts
there is a new thread for these decals in buy/sell /trade i will take orders there

1 - 20 of 21 Posts