DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
During Carlisle, I got several requests from people who wanted to order additional Di.net shirts.

I have contacted the shirt company, and the minimum order is 1, so if anyone would like another shirt, put your name on the list!!

Prices are the same as before, $11.50 (+$2-$4 for 2x and above), and $16.50 for the Polo shirts (+$2-$4 for 2X and larger).

I'll place a new order end of the week next Friday for all those that are interested. PM me for the paypal address.

I currently have 1 large T-shirt left over, $11.50 if anyone would like it, add $5.00 if shipped, or can be picked up at/delivered to one of the upcoming meets!

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,881 Posts
DI.net Shirt Order

During Carlisle, I got several requests from people who wanted to order additional Di.net shirts.

I have contacted the shirt company, and the minimum order is 1, so if anyone would like another shirt, put your name on the list!!

Prices are the same as before, $11.50 (+$2-$4 for 2x and above), and $16.50 for the Polo shirts (+$2-$4 for 2X and larger).

I'll place a new order end of the week next Friday for all those that are interested. PM me for the paypal address.

I currently have 1 large T-shirt left over, $11.50 if anyone would like it, add $5.00 if shipped, or can be picked up at/delivered to one of the upcoming meets!
I'd like to order 2 Polo Shirts, Size 2X.
Waiting for PayPal e-mail, will pay this weekend.
Thanks.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are these the Carlisle ones, or ones that wouldn't be dated?
I will look into getting the date removed. Otherwise these are the exact carlisle ones.

please find out if they can do 5XLT in a t shirt. I want to post a billboard everywhere I go.
Will do. 5X is available, I'll check on the tall for you.

·
Grab Your ***** By The Horns
5,881 Posts
I'd like to order 2 Polo Shirts, Size 2X.
Waiting for PayPal e-mail, will pay this weekend.
Thanks.
I'd like mine to be the dated Carlisle type like the one I'm replacing.
Thanks

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
If you can get me a T-Shirt not dated, I would get one! If you can get a different color to that would be even better lol.

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you can get me a T-Shirt not dated, I would get one! If you can get a different color to that would be even better lol.
For now it will be the exact shirts at Carlisle, per the requests from those I talked with there.

They have our design, and said at any time they can change color, etc etc etc, to basically whatever we want.

This order will be the Carlisle shirts, then after that its open for whatever.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts