DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I am trying to get Diablo to do a tuner for the 2nd gen motors. Currently, they are close to releasing one for the LX cars so it should not be that hard but we have to request it. So...help if you are interested.

Today, 12:38 PM
[email protected]

Predator guy

Re: Diablo tuner

Quote:​

Originally Posted by Dmondeac

Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmondeac

Mike,
Will the tuner work on the LH cars ...same engine? Ther are a lot of us on the LH, 330M Dodgeinterpid forums thta are also looking for the same tuner.

Thanks,
Ron

No, LX only for now.

Thanks
Mike

I had a feeling that you would say that .....So what will it take to get the 2nd gen LH cars on the list?

Ron

Start here:
http://diablosport.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=6335

·
Farticcus of Plenticcus
17,030 Posts
I'M VERY INTERESTED IN THIS!!!!! that would be awesome if they released something for the trep

Please post something in the thread that dmondeac has started.
The louder the voice, the more likely that we will get supported.

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Whats this about??, Imay be interested since it sounds like computer programming ect..?,If Im not mistaken???.

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
Yeah I got ebay too. But thats my homepage so I assumed that it was just messed up. Shadows link works thanks!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I wouldn't use a diablo product if u gave me it for free! I have had a huge problem with them for years!!!!!!! They came out with a "diablo sport chip" for the 87-93 mustang line. I happened to have a 92' so I bought it...totally ****ed up everything and made it run like ****...I complained and got sent another one....same problem...then they asked me to check my computer and send them the code on the outside of it so they could make me a custom chip...i did, the "custom" chip did nothing at all...so I sent them the entire computer and had them do a flash and make a new chip...they sent it all back 2 months later and nothing!!!!!!! **** those guys and **** their products...I've never known anyone who liked them and don't ***** when I say, "told ya so" after u guys aren't happy if they actually make something for the treps...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts