DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
I wonder what the buyer said when the dealership told him that his car didn't do 'rum rum' anymore...

·
Registered
4,600 Posts

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
vette >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> viper

still a shame.

The vette is a like a euro sleek racecar (light, quick, and sexy), viper is just a heavy brute (massive horsepower and wipes out of control).

BTw as the srt people said, this stuff happens all of the time. My local dealer crashed a not so amazing car, srt8 when a salesman took it for a spin off the truck (it was going on a coffee run) and a car came out of a parking lot as he was speeding in a 50 zone doing well over 100 without a running speedo.

So they are fully covered, hence all drivers must be over 25 years of age to work at the dealer.

As i always say when it comes to anything really, people always get killed or badly hurt right after they say its their last ride or last turn. Hence i never go for that extra lap after i stop and say im done. Even this past weekend, my buddy nearly fell off his dirt bike as he went for one "last ride", pulled an unexpected wheel getting out of the dirt and nearly fell down the hill, it was close but he walked over after that little incident.

Same thing with this guy, if he wasnt a moron and redlined the living hell out of that car in first gear it wouldnt have chirped and fishtailed out of control hitting 2nd. There was a similar case a while back proving how useless the power of the viper is.

Ill take a porsche carrera gt2 over a viper anyday (if i had the money LOL).

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
IMO the porche's best feature is that it's too fast for people to see how damn ugly it is.

I'm not a big fan of Corvettes either. Too many yuppies driving them as a status symbol. Now if someone takes one and builds it up into a nasty ass street car then that's a different thing entirely.

On top of that my opinions of the viper are pretty similar. Terrible drivability+ho-hum astetics*bruteforce engine power="meh" they just don't do it for me. YAY we put a 500hp truck engine into a miata...um yea of course it's fast? Do we want to drive it everyday HELL NO!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
oh ...and as far as the original post.....PWND!!!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
IMO the porche's best feature is that it's too fast for people to see how damn ugly it is.

I'm not a big fan of Corvettes either. Too many yuppies driving them as a status symbol. Now if someone takes one and builds it up into a nasty ass street car then that's a different thing entirely.

On top of that my opinions of the viper are pretty similar. Terrible drivability+ho-hum astetics*bruteforce engine power="meh" they just don't do it for me. YAY we put a 500hp truck engine into a miata...um yea of course it's fast? Do we want to drive it everyday HELL NO!

have you ever sat in a Porsche or seen one up close? How can you say its ugly ?

They are true supercars, not some stupid out of control wreck on wheels.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts