DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
i have that exact one since it matches my car and i bought is for $26us from gomotorsbids.com. they seem to have a few different ones each month
and sometimes they even go for $12

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Yep, I have four of those models... 93 Concorde, 96 Concorde, 95 Intrepid ES, and the best of all a 94 Conorde that matches my car. I'd eventually love to have the whole set.

I had to include this pic... the 94 on the left and the 96 on the right. Along with my custom license plates to match my car's :rollgrin:

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
94_Concorde said:
ooh, your wildberry looks nice! The one I bought was an el-cheapo and it looks kinda crappy. All my others are in mint condition.
I got both of my Concordes for cheap. Mainly because they didn't come with the box and one was missing a mirror. Thankfully, I have a junkyard I could get one out of.

Oh yeah, and the junkyard:

http://photobucket.com/albums/f270/mpmatt2/DBs Auto Salvage/?start=0

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
i have a 96 Intrepid in Silver that came in the box and i paid like $12 shipped for... too bad i took it to a bunch of car shows with me and some little brat dropped it and broke off a mirror and both headlights.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Do those have the fogs? I dont remember seeing one with them but I've always wanted to get a model of my car.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Matt86 said:
I got both of my Concordes for cheap. Mainly because they didn't come with the box and one was missing a mirror. Thankfully, I have a junkyard I could get one out of.

Oh yeah, and the junkyard:

http://photobucket.com/albums/f270/mpmatt2/DBs Auto Salvage/?start=0
lol, that junkyard is friggin' awesome! I bet that took some time. The only thing with my 96 Concorde is that they just took the 94 and painted it all green. I wish they would have changed the door trim and wheels to match the actual 96's, it's still cool though.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
94_Concorde said:
lol, that junkyard is friggin' awesome! I bet that took some time. The only thing with my 96 Concorde is that they just took the 94 and painted it all green. I wish they would have changed the door trim and wheels to match the actual 96's, it's still cool though.

Thanks! Its taken a LOT of time, and I'm not even close to being done! I'm probabily going to add on, as I have plenty of more cars to add, I just have to build them up first.

I noticed that on the 96's is that they just painted the whole thing green too. Kind of cheap looking.

A local hobby shop has a Red 1995 Intrepid ES promo, but its 57 bucks!

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Hmm, I'm going to have to get me one of those! Unfortunately I'm going to have to paint it though. I kinda doubt they have an all black one. I'm guessing they never made one with a 3.3L either, might have to modify.

btw, That junkyard is awesome! I'd love to get my hands on some of those cars! As you can see, I've got plenty of my own small scale projects, these are only the ones I can fit on top of the TV!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Matt, that junk yard is excellent! That would take quite the imagination and artistic touch.

·
Garfield Rules
9,144 Posts
Man I realy want that car. But I don't have an Ebay account. That junk yard is awesome!

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
OH MY GOD!!! I NEED a 95 ES!! Then I can take it into the paintshop at work and have them paint the car to match my car (prolly only cost like 10$ in paint for me) or ill have a buddy at work paint the car after i buy the paint. (He restores old like 50-70's cars on the side for people and makes about 200,000$ from it, and he paints them himself so the paint jobs are AMAZING)

·
Registered
646 Posts
I just wish you could buy a kit and put the car together yourself from small pieces so you could customize all the colors and stuff, those kits are cool as hell and it would be fun to put together a smaller version of my pain in the ass car :p

1 - 20 of 34 Posts