DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have the hook up on these very RARE toys. I just do not know how to post the e-mail address . Stupid me!!!!!! :mad: :mad: I have 1 picture in my e-mail. So I guess if anyone wants them, give up your guy's e-mail address and I will sent them out 1 by 1. Sorry Folks :confused:

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I sent over the info to one of our moderators to post a good picture on our site! If this does not get done soon , I will send the pic 1 by 1 :D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok you guys, I have sent all of you a pic to your personal e-mail address's, except for GISE1. Can not reach your e-mail? :D

·
Registered
530 Posts
I've got one already, blue and grey 94 Intrepid. The 94's are rare cause the factory had a fire that year trust me. My girlfriend wanted to get me one and researched all summer once. A 94 Intrepid is hard to find don't know about Concorde. I got mine off ebay cause they are usually there on sale. The 93's are the most common, then 94 is the hardest to get. From 95 and on production went down but still more of those than 94 ones. I can't remember but she even had the color choices for each year at one time too. Not positive if they ever made a green and grey 94 so I got this blue one when I finally got the chance.

Here is the pic babyalex sent me:
diecast picture

·
Registered
261 Posts
hey, anybody know if they make dicast nascar treps, but smaller than that? Id like to put one in my car somehow :D ... mabey velcro it to the dash. But the one shown above would be too big...
Also, how much are those? and are we going through you to get them?

·
Registered
299 Posts
yea, I have a 1996 Black Cherry one. I got it off ebay in the summer. On the bottom of it, it says: 1 or 150. I will post a pic of it later.

·
Registered
502 Posts
94IntrepidES - is the car you have the same color scheme as mine (blue/grey two-tone)? I think the pontiac dealer downtown Madison here had one that I glanced at once that was like my car. I may go back and see if they want to sell it.

It's that waterblue color.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts