DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed the front seats in my trep. They are from a 1994 Concorde:

The grey seems to be a bit lighter colored than I'm used to. The flash makes it look light. Did chrysler use the same shade of grey for the 1st gen leather or did they change it? I just want to make sure because I still need to get a back seat, I have a few waiting for me when I'm up in IL later this week.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
look at your interior.... theres already like 35 different shades of grey... My guess is chrysler decided to continue the trend and just throw another color in the mix but Im fairly confident that unless sunlight has faded the seats, all 1st gen grey leather should be the same color.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Those look like the same color as the ones I had, the second generation ones are about the same color, and Gaze is right about so many shades of gray, I do like the way the deep agate ones look in Gaze's car, I was just about to buy ones just like those from a 2nd Gen Corcorde when the same junk yard posted the ones I bought from an Intrepid for $25 less.

Charles

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
There is a good possiblity of this being a lighter color. The auto stick trim that i got from a guy on this site had a different color trim then the intrepid. I think he said it was from a concorde but i don't think concorde came with autostick. I thought vision only did. Also I know that LHS had a lighter color grey also. The center councel that i bought for mine used to be a lighter grey with a light grey leather armrest.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts