DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We all know where we're eating lunch on Saturday, but what about dinner plans Fri, Sat, breakfast and/or lunch Sunday

Crossroads, ElFamous, pizza, etc... where do we squeeze it all in? Let's nail it down.

At some point my deck will be open for the beer/pizza consumption if we can squeeze that in.

Friday... elfamous (?)
Sat... (?)
Sun.. morning breakfast somewhere?

·
Registered
7,101 Posts
I don't know who all is going to be there on Friday night.

It might be worth doing the "club eat out" on Saturday night after the meet. Either going to El Famous or Crossroads. :grinpimp:

I would love to go to El Famous, but I've never been to Crossroads and would enjoy that just as much. :p

--Gorm

·
Registered
569 Posts
I'll be in around 7:30 on Friday (maybe 8:00?), which for normal people is pretty late for dinner. I'm up for breakfast + dinner (and lunch, obviously) on Saturday, and then also for breakfast and maybe lunch on Sunday. I just found out that I got another credit card ($200 limit! wooohoo!) so I will be able to afford food this weekend :)

Oh, and for all you old people with good credit + all - this is my first ACTUAL credit card (other two were secured card and a gas card), which is why the limit is so low. Still is good enough though :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
kirrer said:
I'll be in around 7:30 on Friday (maybe 8:00?), which for normal people is pretty late for dinner. I'm up for breakfast + dinner (and lunch, obviously) on Saturday, and then also for breakfast and maybe lunch on Sunday. I just found out that I got another credit card ($200 limit! wooohoo!) so I will be able to afford food this weekend :)

Oh, and for all you old people with good credit + all - this is my first ACTUAL credit card (other two were secured card and a gas card), which is why the limit is so low. Still is good enough though :)
Just curious when you plan on having breakfast saturday?

·
Registered
569 Posts
Ummmm..

I wasn't planning on it, but I'm not sure my 'sarcasm detector' is in order here. Are you saying there wont be time for breakfast? I'm confused. I just threw it up there with what times I'll be in the area..

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
kirrer said:
Ummmm..

I wasn't planning on it, but I'm not sure my 'sarcasm detector' is in order here. Are you saying there wont be time for breakfast? I'm confused. I just threw it up there with what times I'll be in the area..
It wasnt much sarcasm more like me just wondering what time you plan on waking up, plus i was going to stop at the shop first but ive decided to wait so whateva

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I'm planning on eating breakfast at the hotel, since the morning (for me) is usually a rush to get to the carwash, clean the trep up a bit, then get over to strat's in time to get a parking spot! (i.e. before 10 AM). However.. I personally can vouch for Strat's excellent (and cheap!) breakfast food (they don't even usually have breakfast).

·
Registered
569 Posts
Hmm.. OK, well besides the friday dinner, saturday dinner, and sunday breakfast, saturday lunch will be at strats and saturday breakfast at hotel / strats. anyone else interested in maybe having lunch on Sunday? I might be, depending on when I leave. I'm thinkin pizza, because I've never had true chicago pizza. Anyone else interested? eh? eh?

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kirrer said:
Hmm.. OK, well besides the friday dinner, saturday dinner, and sunday breakfast, saturday lunch will be at strats and saturday breakfast at hotel / strats. anyone else interested in maybe having lunch on Sunday? I might be, depending on when I leave. I'm thinkin pizza, because I've never had true chicago pizza. Anyone else interested? eh? eh?
I'm always down for ZA

1 - 15 of 15 Posts