DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased and downloaded this program which is supposed to be a real nice dvd player. I had an older version which was real nice so I decided it was time to get the new one. I downloaded a trial version liked it so then decided to buy. I was e-mailed codes to unlock it from the trial version. The codes do not unlock it!!! Now four days later its still locked. I have contacted "support" and they are virtually useless I have not heard anything from them in the last 24 hrs. They said I may need to go "offline" and have it unlocked in a different way. I have tried this but it has no effect either.
Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks Max :fun_74:

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its called DirectDvd Hd 6 its from Orion Studios in Ca

·
Registered
684 Posts
That'll teach you to actually buy software and not download it for free.

Seriously though, never heard of that program.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
i honestly would just get a crack for it since you paid for it but it wont work and customer service is useless, probably a lot easier and faster to just find a key or whatever online

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I had an older version that was real nice and worked well. I have now delted it as I still could not get it to work. The "support" is just appaling, they do not answer the questions mailed to them! It really hacks me off, I have asked for either a refund or a version on disc and so far all I get in reply is another mail telling me what I already know!! Now hacked off more!!

So its over to you, what programs do you all use to watch dvd's? Ideally it will be able to have a picture capture function.
Thanks Max :smilie_pc

·
Registered
684 Posts
I'm running the full version of WinDVD. Works great and can be found on torrent sites.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Win DVD is great!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am trying out WinDvd at the moment and it looks neat. I am still having issues with the "other bunch" as I have asked for a refund or the program on disc. The moron that I am dealing with does not seem to understand english and his replies in no way are relevant to wht I am requesting. I have told him that I have deleted it but he still keeps on trying to suggest unsing a different method. I am sick to death of it! I consider that giving them a week to sort it out was quite reasonable and fail to see why I should continue to wait. Sometimes it takes him nealry 48hrs to reply! Customer support BAH!!!!!

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I'm assuming since you bought it online and just downloaded the install program, that you used a credit/debit card. Just call the bank that issued the card and have them dispute that charge and explain to them that the product was not delivered. Most if not all credit and debit cards have policies concerning internet transactions.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I actually paid via paypal but I guess thats just the same really. Thanks for the tip I will contact them to take the matter further!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Media player classic is awesome. I use to play all my .avi or .mpg files. But Windvd is the best to play actual dvd's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts