DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
south members

Ok, not to clutter up sexymeds thread.Dr.dodge was thinking nashville mini meet in september if that will work for anyone that would like to come and hang out and share ideas etc,so if anyone has any ideas or wants to set something up around that time feel free to post anything on a location etc. Just something we can all agree on. Thanks in advance and hope it all works out.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
No offense dude, but let me introduce you to some new things going on in the world today.

. <----this is a period.

, <----this is a comma.

Please use them.

With that said.....the only meet I'm planning on going to is Carlisle.....guaranteed attendance.

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
us southern boys can read em just fine,,, lol
second weekend in september,,, just tossin it out , but im gonna look around and see if something interesting is going on around town,, if nothing else BBQ!!!!!
or the wife can make us some real honest to god,, 100% mexican food,,, ;)

·
get off my lawn
15,505 Posts
just a idea sexy,,, told the wife of it ,, shes all for it,, in other words she wants to meet the wifes,,, lol,, lord help us,,,

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DrDodge said:
us southern boys can read em just fine,,, lol
second weekend in september,,, just tossin it out , but im gonna look around and see if something interesting is going on around town,, if nothing else BBQ!!!!!
or the wife can make us some real honest to god,, 100% mexican food,,, ;)

Thanks dr dodge thats sounds good to me 2nd week of september just want to do something where some of us can come out

·
Woober Goobers!
49,844 Posts
sexymed said:
Awww, come on. Gulfport to Tennesse is not that bad. I think its like 3 hours to the border.
LOL...better check your map again! It's 3 hours from Bimingham to Nashville airport. It's also 4 hours from Birmingham to Mobile aiport. He's looking at around 500 miles and a 7 1/2 hour trip.
With that being said..I'll pencil this one in on the calender and see what I can do about making it there. I don't have a wife to bring though!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Ronbo said:
LOL...better check your map again! It's 3 hours from Bimingham to Nashville airport. It's also 4 hours from Birmingham to Mobile aiport. He's looking at around 500 miles and a 7 1/2 hour trip.
With that being said..I'll pencil this one in on the calender and see what I can do about making it there. I don't have a wife to bring though!
You gotta know the shortcuts, lol. I will grant you another 2 hrs on that though. I forgot Gulfport was down by I-10.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts