DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have the mode actuator feedback error [#24] and i am trying all the relatively easy possible solutions that i have read about during my hour or so of searching this morning and one was to disconnect the C202 connector and clean it. seems like a long shot to me but if it works then it rids me of chasing all the other rather unpleasant solutions that remain. i removed the 2 panels under the steering wheel to get a better view of the connector hopefully to see how to disconnect it but i still can't figure it out. i then unscrewed the connector from it's holder base to get even more close look. i have never seen anything like it and searches returned nothing on how to disconnect. so, if anyone reading can let me know i would appreciate it. it's a 2001 concorde with manual controls. thanks for reading.

·
Woober Goobers!
49,831 Posts
Most likely it's the door actuator itself that's crapped out. Very rare to have a connection problem causing that type of error.

Not sure which thread you were reading that suggested checking the C202 connector.

And buying a piece of crap Dorman actuator or other aftermarket part will be a waste of money. This is one of a hand full of parts that should only be purchased from Chrysler. Anything else is a waste of money and time.

But have at it!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts