DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay let me first say that I am an idiot for doing this, but I took out my old spark plug wires before building a diagram of where the wires went on the distributor cap. I know the engine fires 123456, but do any of you guys know where to view a diagram so I can plug these wires up. Sorry to bother with all of the horrile questions as of late.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Is this what you're looking for? It's for a 1995 Intrepid with the 3.5L. I don't know if it's different for 2nd Gens.

·
Registered
8,649 Posts
It's very different for a second gen. We don't have spark plug wires... :p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is thanks so much eaglevision4me! The firing order is 123456 so, if I was loking at the engine while standing in front of the car the top left would be 1 the middle left 2 bottom left 3 top right 4 middle right 5 and lower right 6 correct?

·
9,861 Posts
He/she has a first gen according to his/her profile

I was about to post that same pic. Guess you beat me to it.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Schultzie said:
Yes it is thanks so much eaglevision4me! The firing order is 123456 so, if I was loking at the engine while standing in front of the car the top left would be 1 the middle left 2 bottom left 3 top right 4 middle right 5 and lower right 6 correct?
Actually, I think the front left is 1, the middle left is 3, the back left is 5, the front right is 2, middle right is 4, and the back right is 6.

Here's a different pic:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts