DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now, I've been coming to this site, for probably over a year now. It is a great site. It is well set up, and has an incredibly high traffic rate (goes to show you, there's tons of us crazy family sedan modifacation lovers... lol).
Everyone has always been so helpful, both to myself, and to others. I'm hoping to make it to the Carisle show to meet y'all face to face.
HOWEVER.
There are also some people on here, that insist on being rude and ignorant. I'm not talking about the "family" style arguments between long-term members. I'm talking about the people who bash those who like the idea of doing something different. This site would not be as great as it is, if it wasn't for all the ideas people toss out there. Yeah, some of 'em are far fetched. But it's someone's idea. But them putting it out there, lets other people think about it, and maybe they'll re-tool it a little, and make it practical!
You people who just start ripping into others for having an idea... I am baffled to why you waste everyone's time!? You have every right to voice your opinions... But that does not include attacking someone verbally!
If you are here for help on gettin your car running, great, welcome to the family... If you don't like the idea of putting modifications on your car, fine, it's your car, it's your call... If myself, or anyone else want to mod their cars... It is our call. If you have an issue with what we do to our cars, then don't bother us! We don't tell you what to do with your car, we don't expect to be told what to do with ours!
I'm sorry for gettin up on the soap box, and lettin loose (I tried not to curse, and attack other people - hope I suceeded)... Sorry for those members who are so helpful and nice (boy that sounds korny - and I'm sure I'll get my stones busted for this one - lol), that you had to listen to my rant...
I just hate seeing people ripped for having an idea.

OK, I'm done. Sorry if I put this in the wrong forum... Just wanted it where people could see it.

Thanks,
Kenny "The Icecream Man" :smilie_cl

·
Registered
381 Posts
its cool and i understand where your comeing from i rember back in the day there was omost no fighting in the forums or the room but its gone down hill a little but i feel its comeing back to the good old days when member wound come online just to chat with the other members

·
Registered
865 Posts
Ya it's kind of upsetting when you have an idea you are really interested in and feel like sharing it with the community only to have someone **** all over it because they are behind the safty of their monitor or whatever.

Not just people that don't agree with the idea as everyone is entitled to their own opinion but the ones that make you feel like **** for even posting it, sure you can ignore them but why should you have to in your own thread. Or whatever the case may be.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I actually find most people on this way cooler than most of the car boards I've seen...

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
alot of times people get bitched at for reposting old crap that has been reposted over and over again...

but i do know what you are talking about...

I ALSO heard a few hot girls tell me they will never post a comment on this site again because of the QUOTE" ARROGANT ASSHOLE PERVERTS THAT THINK GIRLS SHOULDNT FIX UP CARS"

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey, I think it's pretty awesome to find hot girls that are into non Japanese cars.

Give me their emails! ;)

·
Registered
865 Posts
also icecream please change your avatar, I want to eat that one... :p

·
Registered
865 Posts
popimp said:
You want to eat an avatar ewwwwwwwww. Im just kidding.
:gross_07: hahaha

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I could go there, but I won't so I don't get qualified as one of those "@$$hole perverts" you were talking about... LoL

And thanks for letting me vent (lord knows it wouldn't have made sense to one of my buddies...)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dang... I just realized... I need a girlfriend, so I don't have to vent to my buddies...
(that and I'm not all to interested in cuddling with them either)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Dang... I just realized... I need a girlfriend, so I don't have to vent to my buddies...
(that and I'm not all to interested in cuddling with them either)
I dunno if I would suggest venting on your GF, most do not care for it. They seem to like cuddling though.

Girlfriends are for cuddling...
The internet is for venting...
And buddies are for making fun of you for venting when they secretly feel bad for you...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah... Good point... Just wish I had time to find one... Between work, and the band, I don't have much time (grrrrr)...
Anyone know any cute girls from the Philly area? LoL
Must be blonde, about 5'9 (maybe more)... Not big, but not skin and bones (I don't want to feel like I'm going to break her if I give her a hug)... blue eyes... Rich...
Anyone?
LoL

·
Registered
865 Posts
-Cute
-Must be blonde
-5'9 (maybe more)
-Not big
-not skin and bones
-Does not break with hugs
-blue eyes
-Rich

I can't immagine why you don't have a girlfriend, it's not like you are picky or anything.

I don't think that the best pimp in the world would have girls that specific, and be in the philly area.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ROTF...
Yeah, well... I just don't want anything like my last gf... so in other words... Never married, and doesn't have any kids... Those are my only two real requests... And a nice personality...
(btw - I'm in probably the most popular local country band in the Philly area - you'd think it wouldn't be a problem finding a girl!!! LOL)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts