DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

221 - 240 of 273 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
If all goes well, should be one of a kind lol I actually had the same thought for a hood, with the lower springs and engine spacers installed, the upper plenum is actually just touching the underside of the hood, so I had to 'fix' that with a bit of persuasion with a hammer to the brace

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
So, I attended a pretty big meet the other day, car was utterly ignored but that's cool.

Any ways, picked up a set of 25mm spacers to throw on the rear.

Went from this

To this

Next order of business will be new tires right away

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #225
They are the bolt on style ones. I like this because it makes the current wheels look a little more squared up on the car and future wheels will look that much better!

·
Registered
346 Posts
That is funny you say that I was out in the garage looking at my project car and I was thinking the exact same thing. It looked as though my rear wheels needed to come out a a bit just to equalize the look

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #232
I always wanted the rear to be wider. After doing the math and looking at wider rims, these were a cheaper alternative.

I just thought your Toe was out of whack when I saw the overhead view of the rear lol

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #233
Sooo, been awhile.

In advance of the drags in July I have a small list of things to do.

V3 Spacer Kit install
Trans fluid and filter
Find a way to 'stiffen' the rear for less launch squat
New tires all around

And making a change and going for a full on IronTrep look for the drags. Heard thru the grape vine there was a car that looked like Iron man at the drags lol So I have the parts, may as well make the rear match with the front

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Sooo, been awhile.

In advance of the drags in July I have a small list of things to do.

V3 Spacer Kit install
Trans fluid and filter
Find a way to 'stiffen' the rear for less launch squat
New tires all around

And making a change and going for a full on IronTrep look for the drags. Heard thru the grape vine there was a car that looked like Iron man at the drags lol So I have the parts, may as well make the rear match with the front
My computer just got fixed up i believe.

;) Be prepared for an ironman render on your car :p Got any good pictures of it from the side?

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #240
Well, It's been awhile since I updated... to long actually

Got my new tires!!

Well, got the car prepped and took her racing. Did okay, taken down by a very quick srt4 in the second round, really need to tweak the suspension for this season to help with my launch.

Uhm.. not sure what else to say, cars is in a thousand pieces from swapping the dash harness and its been too cold on my days off to work on it.

So mild photo dump?

221 - 240 of 273 Posts