DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

41 - 60 of 287 Posts

·
Banned
35 Posts
i tryed the trick you told us about in my 2004 se and it bounced off the limiter at 4000 rpm so it migh just be on some defected models or somthing

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Like I said I don't condone it, but its kinda tricky to do until you have actually done it or seen it done first hand.

Should be taking some pictures later, not very clean but show you where I am at

·
Banned
35 Posts
ill try it again but idk you should make a how to on youtube i sold my 99 intrepid that had half a million km to some one for 600 buks that would have bin a good car to learn that trick on haha im left with 1 more intrepid im gona get rid of it before winter time not sure what im gona do with it just yet

·
Banned
35 Posts
ok so i tryed the trick and not only did it work on my 04 intrepid it also worked on my 09 chevy malibu lol thats awesome

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Got my KYB's ordered thru work today. Still trying to track down the springs, but I may have a line or two yet to try.

And I have considered a true dual exhaust set up, but to do it the way I am thinking may prove to be a bit more than I can chew right now. May just fix the leaks for now and save save save...

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Struts have arrived! YAY!!!

Ordering springs on Tuesday! YAY!!!

Looking at getting set up with all the parts to do the front brake upgrade and possibly get everything else on the front end inspected when she goes in the air.

Just need to measure for some spacers and possibly roll my fenders and rear quarters so I have clearance for the rims and tires.

Still need to replace my windshield and tint the rear windows, tint the tails, order a new set of headlight housings and order my HID Bulbs, AND build up my exhaust as well. Lots to do yet, at least I have made the decision on the color for the exterior and interior tho!!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Soon. I need tires for them, and she is getting parked as soon as the snow gets to be too much. No snow this way yet tho thankfully. I should have them mounted for spring time for sure. I should have nearly everything done over the winter tho, aside from paint, so when I bring her out in the spring she will be close to a whole new car lol

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Still have a bit of a shopping list to pick up yet. Majority is still performance stuff lol with a mix of cosmetic pieces

Tire upgrade, Brake upgrade, Exhaust upgrade, Intake upgrade, new headlight assemblies, HID bulbs, wind-shield, tint the rear windows, upgrade interior speakers, and the list seems to go on and on..

Oh well, one step at a time.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Springs have arrived, unfortunately I can not make the trip to Regina till the 6th of Nov. to pick them up.

Monday I am heading off to the parts cars to strip out some needed / minorly vital pieces that go hand in hand with a few of my future mods to be completed. I have a fair amount of fibre glassing in my future. Well not a major amount, but enough. The some cleaning, prep and paint, and I should be well on my way for my Road / Track edition intrepid.

Cean, I may be in need of a couple custom decals in the future!!!

41 - 60 of 287 Posts