DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

61 - 80 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Parts from Dodge are here, parts from NAPA are here, struts are here, need to pick up the springs on Tuesday and she goes low this month before being tucked away in the shop for me to start more work on her!!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
We are currently cold and snowy here!! Its getting done Tuesday at work and after work I am doing a free undercoating and an extensive cleaning before I head for home all in preparation for storage this coming Wednesday.

Then all I need to pick up over winter is my exhaust parts, the front and rear camber kits, tires for my 18's and then get an alignment done in the spring with the 18's mounted.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Yup, that much snow so I am going to use father in laws trailer to bring her into town and take her home. Its a 50 / 50 shot tho. I jacked the headlight bulbs from her for the truck, and I don't feel like swapping bulbs back and forth and back and forth. Once she gets stored she won't need bulbs anyways so I can just order my HID bulbs and new high-beam bulbs over winter and hopefully pic up a set of new housings as well.

·
1st Gen FTW - It's AutoMedic!
15,449 Posts
:glum: for now, but :sohappy: when you get to pull it back out in the spring!

I don't have the luxury of parking mine for the winter, currently... Hrrrmmmm... I don't know if that is luxury or not. hahahah

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
This will be her first winter in actual 'storage' lol, last year she was waiting on an engine transplant, year before she got snowed in and we couldn't move her till spring, and before that she was my daily. She is turning 14 years old and I thought I would treat her to a nice indoor storage to go along with all her other goodies she has received these past few months lol

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
So no lows today :glum: Lower spring isoloators aren't reusable and they are 4 days away now when they used to be in stock last week... Stupid stealerships...

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Oh well, only been waiting for about 4 years to drop her, whats 4 more days?? Plus side, did get a hub done, tie rod end link and lower control arm done.

61 - 80 of 287 Posts