DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

81 - 100 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Got a few after shots, but nothing has settled yet, so the rear still looks 4x4. She rides a whole lot differently now tho. I can't wait to bring her out in the spring with the new rims and tires and upgraded brakes all around as well.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
One dirty pic of after drop. Still waiting on everything to settle. New springs, new struts and new lower spring isolators all around is giving it a bit of a 4x4 stance after drop lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Started her up on Jan. 1st as a 'welcome to the new year'

One of her christmas presents sould be ordered soon, Just have a tiny bit to pay off on my account at work and then I can get a few parts ordered up. Hopefully get a credit card and I can start to order other little things

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Its actually sitting 1.2 inches lower than my factory springs, looks high, but I did replace the struts and lower isolator pads at the same time.

I may take her out this next month for a drive and a wash in in town. She looks a little lower now that she has been sitting for a couple months.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Its actually sitting 1.2 inches lower than my factory springs, looks high, but I did replace the struts and lower isolator pads at the same time.

I may take her out this next month for a drive and a wash in in town. She looks a little lower now that she has been sitting for a couple months.
Driving it around should definitely help bring it down a bit.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
I can't wait, I am so excited to put the car thru its paces now. KYB Struts all around, H&R springs all around, 300M special front and rear sway-bar's

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Buy a lip spoiler like this from work to play with. In primer new for $33 with all hardware. Love obsolescence some times!!

For the price I figure how can I go wrong??

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Debating on moving up to a new BORLA muffler when I upgrade the exhaust system. I like the sound of the S-Type, but its kind of mellow. Heard a few v6's with the ATAK now, and I like the growl they have..

Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #97
I had initially wanted a refined sound, but driving my truck all the time, the low grumble and bark is starting to grow on me.

Open to any suggestions really, may switch it up to Magnaflow

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Yup. Wound up just snipping the bulb for ABS out. Not the best idea, but my car isn't equipped with abs, so I shouldn't ever have an error that it needs to be illuminated

81 - 100 of 287 Posts