DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

101 - 120 of 287 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Keep it up the back half will start to slowly match the back half even more.
That's the hope lol, she was driven maybe 55km after the springs were installed, then got tucked away for the majority of the winter. She actually settled a bit just sitting.

Going to be driving her as a daily by next weekend, Hopefully get my new front rotors ordered as they are a special order piece and will take 3 weeks to arrive, but I figure a good month of driving her as is will be good, get used to her quirks again, relearn how the engines responds etc...

I don't want to push it on these brakes, but as a bonus, all I have left for annoying noises is the light brake squeal and a hollow exhaust sound from up front somewhere... If I rip it all out and replace with new that will fix it right? :emmm:

My biggest thing is I can't wait to spend maybe $60 a week on gas vs. double that for the truck

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Ordered my front rotors today, now 3 weeks to get those damn knuckles off the parts car!! May be scavenging a window track and a side skirt... love have multiples of vehicles at the moment

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #113
Just thought I would update this here build thread...

1. Sheared off a lug-nut from loose lug-nuts (always, ALWAYS double check your nuts!)
Need to order a set of 10 lug-nuts to be able to replace the one that I need, but most likely going to do it and swap out ALL my front bolts (have to remove my hubs to do my front knuckles any ways)

2. While trying to fix my shear hub bolt, I managed to snap one of my caliper bolts, Thus I have now picked up 4 new bolts for when I do my knuckle swap to not have to worry about breaking any on the other the passenger side.

3. Still waiting on rotors to arrive. Power Slot FTW!!

4. Replaced my drivers side front window, broke the clip so got that done.

5. Brought home 2 of the 300m door panels, just need to figure out how to remove the chrome handles to add another touch of class to the interior.

Hopefully getting out to the parts car this weekend to get the knuckles off so I can start swapping parts over so I am just waiting on my rotors to arrive.

Will spam this place with pictures if photobucket isn't being teh ghey...

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Powerslots arrived today. Now I need the snow to melt so I can install them. And order up a set of lugbolts.

May head outside and start on my rear rotors and pads now tho...

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Woke up this morning and more snow coming down. Thankfully this afternoon it seemed to have melted.
Should be doing the rear rotors and pads tomorrow!!

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Feeling wheel whore-ish lol

Debating on a set of these:

Rotiform Forged Race SJC

or a set of these:

Volk Racing TE37SL Black Edition

Either case looking at 18x8 1/2j Mostly to be unique and different. Total price for a set there is a $2 difference lol

101 - 120 of 287 Posts