DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a member there for almost 8 months now. I don't see any of your names over there (that is if you keep the same name at each forum like I do). It is one of the better forums out there for a general base of car enthusiasts.

I tried automobileforums.com and I thought it wasn't that good. Not many members and few posts from day to day. Our site here has more volume than they do. :)

Are there any others out there that you guys like? I am always up for meeting new car enthusiasts and trying to thrust my opinions on them. :D

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
I am a big poster a www.blueovalnews.com forums. Of course, it's all Fords...but alot of interesting stuff gets posted. (As well as alot of annoying stuff too, check out the CrownVic forum to see what I mean)

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I post over at Car & Driver sometimes, it goes in streaks. There are a lot of people there who have no idea what they are posting about. Most of them are from the imports are always better crowd, who have never owned a domestic. I find most of them over there to be very uninteresting intellectually, and fairly closed-minded.

Sometimes it is enjoyable to lob a small hand grenade there and see what happens.

Some international people over there as well which adds an interesting viewpoint. I actually prefer Edmunds.com. to C&D.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts