Votes: 1 16.7%
  • never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
There are very few active eagle owners on the board. Probably the most active are myself, then eaglevision993, and from threre its a toss-up. Ybnormal used to have an Vision and assembled some of them at the factory, so he can usually help with any questions also.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
Can I chat here? :D My car shares the same platform.. but is nicer looking.. :p heh. :D

What about Benny. I know he lives in Germany? So his posting hours are somewhat late or early I think. :)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EvilDeadFan said:
Can I chat here? :D My car shares the same platform.. but is nicer looking.. :p heh. :D

What about Benny. I know he lives in Germany? So his posting hours are somewhat late or early I think. :)
Ouch that hurt...But hey we have thay kewl grrill emblem thingy on our cars!

·
Registered
1,825 Posts
EvilDeadFan said:

Benny is EagleVision993.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eagle Vision ssi said:
I speak to whoever the hell answers my questions.

I actually think the eagle was the best looking of all first gens. Much more classy styling.
actually I agree with you on the Styling...the LHS being a close second IMHO

·
Registered
182 Posts
A Cricket is a small car made by Mitsubishi back in the early 70's. It was built FOR Chrysler and thier Plymouth division.
FUN little cars. Problem is they get stuck in the grille when you DO FIND ONE. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
nightravin13 said:
i had a sabre toothed crotch cricket once.
sounds painful... lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sabertooth crotch cricket?!? Hmmm, did ya go to the doctor to get that fixed? LOL

I love my vision. The tail lights and head light configuration looks better than the intrepid, although I do like the white gauges that are in the trep and someday my vision will have intrep gauges in it. My little 3.3 won't roast the tires though like JCMan. That's cool!

·
Registered
10 Posts
jcman311 said:
There are very few active eagle owners on the board. Probably the most active are myself, then eaglevision993, and from threre its a toss-up. Ybnormal used to have an Vision and assembled some of them at the factory, so he can usually help with any questions also.

Well its my first day on this Forum. And im a Eagle Vision Owner.

1996 Vision TSi. Bought it for a grand last week. In Mint condition. only 60000 miles on it and with every option their is that year. Minus the build in child seat.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts