Votes: 31 93.9%
  • No

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I hope that you didn't bust your wallet (or a nut) trying to do all of this. If you need to start charging membership dues, I understand. I will chip in!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$$$

Well, I did have to buy the new server as well as pay $85 for the new forum software.

I hate to beg for money, but if you would like to help out, you can donate via paypal. Just go to the main site and click on the donate button.

I DO NOT WANT ANYONE WHO ALREADY DONATED TO DONATE AGAIN!!

However, I would ask for anyone who hasn't donated to please help if you can. Thanks :)

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
This new forum setup is so much better, u can actually see how many people view the messages.

As for donating, if I wasn't flat out broke I would love to donate. Hopefully i'll be going back to work soon.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Like the new forums but when I tried to create a poll on for my new rims post I couldn't figure out how. can you tell me how?
One suggestion add to the fonts list if you can, we could really use the dodge font :D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Well I like the new fourms, and when I hit the reply button all this cool stuff, it will take some getting used to but its sweet, good job.

·
Registered
502 Posts
It could use the names of the topics that people last posted in on the forum overview screen. Now all it shows is people's names and date. I used to guage if it was worth entering a forum whether or not those topics changed. Now we have no idea what topic was posted in.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Great Stuff

All good, more features, very usable. My only complaint is that I lost my handle in the process... because my forums handle and my login were different. :rolleyes: No big deal. Still good stuff!

·
Registered
502 Posts
and the other fact that if you visit the base site for DI.net, the IP addy for this forum should have been made into a hyperlink, instead of requiring us to copy and paste it.

I have my shortcuts changed, but when I'm not at home and I visit the website from outside computers, I have to copy that stupid IP over. Just a annoyance. Randy, if you're gonna keep it like that for a while more, you may wanna just add href tags to it so it's a little easier.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey Randy,

Maybe you can host something for this Team Dodge deal discussed in another thread. Might make them kick in a few $$$ for the upkeep then.

Not to mention some little perks.

sURFN

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
hopefully there is a way, like on the old forums, on the main forum page to see which threads were the last to be responed too/active i hate loggin on, seeing there were posts made, but in what thread? until u jump in and look.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Randy, what do you mean about keeping these forums "over there" ???

As far as the new forums, I am trying to get used to it. :crazy:

What ATF said on the first post about the forum overview being very usefull, I would really agree with him on that.

I love those new smilies though:love: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
I just want to say after using these forums for almost a week. They F---in ROCK!

So much easier to use, yet so many more features.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Heres a question.

I have the user signatures, and avatars switched off in my profile. (helps the site fly in under the radar at work, if you know what I mean)

But of course, when someone says what do you think of my sig pic, or somesuch, I cannot see it to comment.

Is there a way of putting a button on individual posts which will show the signature just for that particular message?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts