DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a different truck to have on hand when the weather turns to crap and the Intrepid gets put away for the winter. I found one I liked and made the deal. When I get back to the states in a couple of weeks I will fly out to Phoenix, AZ to pick it up and drive it home. They have already changed all the fluids and filters for me so it should be ready to roll. Here is a link to the pictures at the dealer.
http://www.uniquetruckandsuvcenter.com/detail.aspx?iid=3096312&src=eBizEmail

·
I hit **** with sticks!
37,749 Posts
Not a bad looking truck. Like the wheels.

Im looking for a winter truck too, looking at an F350 or a Ram 3500.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Holy crap! That is one long truck! My younger brother has a regular cab Ram 1500 with the shorter box, and that is a long truck! If the Internet's right, the Ram you're looking at is three feet longer than an Intrepid!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Making up for something? LOL!!!!

Nice looking truck. Put a K&N cold air intake on it. They looks gooood :D

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like the extended cab long box. I hate it when I see people going down the highway with a piece of plywood hanging off the back of a truck with a short box. If you plan on hauling something, us a real truck, not a car wannabe with an open trunk!!

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I didn't pay what they had listed as the asking price, I paid $8000. That isn't a lot for a 4X4 that is in that good of condition, also considering the new fabtech lift, brand new rims and brand new tires. Those items alone will account for almost 1/2 the price. Also try finding an extended cab with a long box. Give me a little credit, I may be getting old, but I am not senile!

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I didn't pay what they had listed as the asking price, I paid $8000. That isn't a lot for a 4X4 that is in that good of condition, also considering the new fabtech lift, brand new rims and brand new tires. Those items alone will account for almost 1/2 the price. Also try finding an extended cab with a long box. Give me a little credit, I may be getting old, but I am not senile!

u have to remember we saw a price 5000$ more LOL.. so now its a good deal.

8k seems reasonable for that truck.

Great find.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Very nice buy, I always liked the older style rams.

Hell if it wasnt for gas prices, I would would have been driving this around:

Too bad, She had less than 80k on her, not bad for a 96

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am having the guy install a set of the stainless nerf bars like the one on that other truck, I like that style. I figured most of you guys would never pay the asking price either, that would be insane!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I am having the guy install a set of the stainless nerf bars like the one on that other truck, I like that style. I figured most of you guys would never pay the asking price either, that would be insane!
There pretty easy to install, I installed those myself. took less than a few hours.

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've installed them before too, pretty easy stuff. I just wanted them on the truck when I go to pick it up. After being over here for the past year I didn't feel like working on something I just bought, I just want to get in it and drive.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Give them a call and get them to buff out the headlights, you will be thankfull at nite on the drive home!

Good deal at $8k

·
The Womanizer!
2,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I might add a CAI, but other than that and maybe a stereo upgrade thats about it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts