DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 2000 Trep parked next to my buddies 2002 Dakota at work

yes, we always park on top of the lines to be sure no one else can park near us (don't need door dings)

we like to call our little parking area "Iowa" since it is so far away from all the other parking spots at work (sorry pimped, not a tribute to you)

I give a quick smile everyday as I see these two bright silver Dodges parked together

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
That Dakota looks sweet!! Oh, and your trep isn't that bad either Joe. LOL You park on the lines. Maybe I should try that at work tonight. Noticed a small door ding last night in the parking lot. Man was I mad! :mad:

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just remember, taking up two spots is not a good idea unless you park so far away that no one else wants to park there, I hate people who take up two spaces at the mall when there are no other ones available

the only spots farther than ours are the reserved spaces above us, no one wants to walk farther than they have to

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
joekd said:
just remember, taking up two spots is not a good idea unless you park so far away that no one else wants to park there, I hate people who take up two spaces at the mall when there are no other ones available

the only spots farther than ours are the reserved spaces above us, no one wants to walk farther than they have to
Oh trust me I know.... I currently park my trep the farthest from anyone. The good thing is that our company installed Night Vision capable cameras at almost every angle of the parking lot. And the best thing is I position my car so that one of the cameras is right on it. Talk about twice the protection! :bigsmile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts