DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Unlike the PT cruiser. It actually looks as fast as it really is. It has the ponies to back it up. Man, I'd love to get one thats for sure.

This coming from a prior die hard Ford fan. Now I have come to realize the real power :biggrinfl

·
Registered
891 Posts
Now there is a retro looking new car that I really like. I’ll take one in black too. Just the fact that they made it drivable makes me a little more optimistic that it will actually go into production, since most showcars are just 1:1 models.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
That thing is just a pure work of art... what else can you say...

The market has to be there for it. Why go and spend 6 figures on an authentic one when you can have a masterpiece like that, with all the modern technology for 30+!

It will be produced, guaranteed!

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
kcarlos2000 said:
...did anyone notice the Dodge Caliber that drove by it on the highway?
Yeah, I totally caught that.

I lined up behind a new Jeep Compass at Taco Hell this aft. I didn't think they're at the dealers yet. Might be an S2 tester that someone at Brampton Ass'y was given.

·
Registered
510 Posts
yeah i seen the Caliber on the vid too - nice cars - like to see how good that dash fridge works in them...

friend of mine is a die hard chevy fan, his dad is wanting to get one of those HHR's... I wouldn't get one, but if he does I want to go for a ride just to see how they do...

As for me, that challenger is looking very appealing... would have loved to be that guy driving it around town. course i'd pry give into temptation and see what that hemi can do....

·
Registered
299 Posts
wonder how much those will go for...and you really have to think with the gass issues that are happening do you think people are going to want a 6.1L v8?
not saying a dont love the car looks really nice...so are they going to fix that wheel well thing?maybe smaller wheels or tires

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
SOunds like the new prowler to me. Collectible for sure. Just bcs of that mixture, viper tranny + srt8 engine. Its definitely over 60K Canadian.

The one thing im disappointed in as always is the vehicle lighting. The rear tails look great since they are LEDs. The front DRL are white LEDS as well but the low beams look like free forms. When will chrysler ever learn.

Otherwise its a shorter standard charger srt-8. IMO i would take the charger over the challenger anyday. Maybe ive fallen in love with boats a little too early LOL.

I just love this pic. Black charger srt-8. HAving driven 1, i love it even more.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
The Challenger will have to be light to be a hit amongst the street racer crowd.

We already have enough heavy cars, 300 SRT8, SRT10 Ram, Marauder, Chevy SSR, etc.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts