DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a quick story about my local dealer - Sullivan Brothers Dodge in Kingston, MA.

Went in to have the oil changed on Saturday, no problem - they were pretty quick. But when I got into my car, there was dirt, sticks and greasy footprints on my mat, oily fingerprints on my steering wheel and A-pillar, and oil on my right front fender!

It gets better: I also thought I would look into a couple of things while I was there (anti-foam and emblems). Turns out they had the anti-foam, but would need to order the emblems. So I asked the parts guy to order the emblems, figuring MAYBE 15-20 bucks a piece.

He totalled up my order and the total (I already paid for my oil change) was close to 75.00!! He charged me list price on the anti-foam, which was 4.12 per bottle, and he charged me list price on the emblems, which were over 30.00 each!! I told him forget the emblems and I just got my anti-foam.

I don't think I will be going back there. Ever. Sons of bitches.

:crazy: :angry: :unhappy:

·
Registered
138 Posts
My antifoam only cost me CDN$2.50 (~US$1.60) per bottle.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Decals and emblems are pretty expensive. My buddy bought a couple of Intrepid R/T door decals for his Durango (using the R/T only) and it set him back $100 I think.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
This is a stupid question but, what do you do with anti-foam?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Emblems

I know how he feels I went to my dealer for emblems and paid $40.00 dollars for 2 r/t emblems. Some of these dealers are total rip offs!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
The dealership in my town is the worst i have ever seen
AUGUSTA DODGE
in 2000 i bought a new Ram ex cab and they put kinds of charges in there i would not say no one should ever go there to buy a vech. needless to say i returned teh truck and got a full payoff on it of course with a lot of hassle and getting a lawyer involed

then i went to another dealer ship about 70 miles away and got the intrepid

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dealers can be assholes, you should handle them like children. Tell them exactly what is going to happen and assume everything they say is a lie.

-BobVila

·
Registered
407 Posts
Templeton Dodge in Tysons Corner Va (NEW CAR SALES) is a joke also. They didn't want to order me a Silver R/T or bother looking for one and wanted me to buy a car with the another color choice off thier lot. I said "not" and when to Fair Oak's Dodge, they were nice enough to show me thier vehicles on order and I bought mine off the green sheet (just had to wait 6 weeks for it).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts