DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the Dodge font (the downloadable font on this site), the capital N should not look like a capital N, but rather a big lowercase style n. Just thought I'd post this, in case all the people doing photoshopping, etc, didn't realize this. Not sure who the maker of the font is, but he/she screwed up. I noticed something didn't look right before, but I couldn't lay my finger on it. Just thought I'd let you all know.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
After you download/unzip it, open your control panel. Open your fonts folder and drag the file in there. Then it should show up for anything you do with text.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I find myself using it a lot. It is nice and convenient when it pops up in Word, Paint Shop Pro and other applications.

·
Registered
227 Posts
IN ORDER TO MOVE IT TO YOUR FONTS FOLDER YOU HAVE TO EXTRACT IT FIRST THEN DRAG IT INTO YOUR FONTS FOLDER. I JUST DID IT AND IT WORKS FINE. POPS RIGHT UP IN MY WORD APPLICATIONS. HOPE THIS HELPS. LET ME KNOW.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
The file name should be Dodge.ttf and you should copy it to your C:\Windows\FONTS folder. If the font is NOT in that folder then it won't work. Period. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Tried again ....no luck. It won't drag and drop, cut and paste, copy and paste....it just won't go into the folder!!!!!! Am I crazy, I know I'm going crazy with this. I've never encountered such a thing. BTW running ME...I wonder????

·
Registered
227 Posts
r/t4me: the font is located in the downloads section of this web-site.

If you have windows XP, when you save it to a folder, there's a side column that says extract file. you choose this and after the file is extracted you then drag it into your fonts folder in your control panel. If you don't have XP you have to find out how to extract the file before you can drag it into the fonts folder.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts