DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums - Dodge Intrepid, Concorde, 300m and Eagle Vision chat banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Woober Goobers!
49,295 Posts
Do a search for black diamond headlights there must be at least 10 threads on these and many people have them. Here's a picture of one of mine and it's the same as the one in my sig pic below that. They're about the same price as the aftermarket ones and they're made by the same company that does the standard aftermarket ones which is Eagle Eyes in Taiwan. No discoloration or condensation in mine after 8 months...but they're almost always covered with my AVS headlight covers unless I'm driving at night.

·
Registered
28 Posts
i just got mine from ebay ... they look awesome, only problem is that on of them was broken upon delivery. can't wait to get the new pair!!

·
Woober Goobers!
49,295 Posts
Intrepid179...can you tell us who the seller was? Was it the shippers fault and the box was crushed or did the box look OK? Also what was broken on the headlight?

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
damn...

you should be ashamed of yourself. Showing off like that...keeping me poor :p

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
hmmm... Ronbo your reflecter around your turn signal light appears to still be chrome.. is that just a reflection or is it different than Hailstorms?

·
Woober Goobers!
49,295 Posts
Greetings from Panama City, FL...too bad I'm here on business. They're the same..just a different angle in the photos. There's still a chrome reflector section around the turn signal bulb and then the black plastic divider between it and the high beam section.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
I've been swinging back and forth on whether or not to do this to my headlights. I've had a spare set for something like a year, but some of the things I've seen and been told led me to believe it woulnd't look good due to it making every little scratch show, but now I'm sold.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts