638 Posts
gamio213 said:
Yeah, then we need chapters per state.
Chapters per state? I might be a one man club out here. :tongue: :crazy:

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
INTREPER said:
The reason is hasn't been updated is because the guys who run it, are still in IRAQ, @$$!
You are the biggest idiot in the world ... that is the stupidest excuse I have ever heard of ... not that I care to go back to that miserable website but it was updated last in 2002... we have only been fighting in Iraq since last spring. It also sucked when it was last updated. I am going to assume it wasn't updated from the f*cking battlefield in Iraq... as if I asked your pals to join the army or something. You are an @$$ yourself!

It's like that joke of a company you had where you got everyone's hopes up for this aftermarket stuff and then delivered nothing.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
WARNING: Here comes another Alderan flame war!

For your info, [email protected]$$...my friends have been deployed since November of 2002. They were out searching for Osama way before Iraq ever happened.

Sometimes I wonder why you're still around. You offer nothing positive to this community. You get your kicks by putting everyone else down, just to make your miserable little life feel a little better.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Alderran:

Thats no reason to bash the guy. I think you are confusing his car club "Just Treppin" with the parts thing "TREPTECH".

I know those guys in CA have met before and been to car shows.

Sorry... but I gotta back INTREPER on this one. Lets keep this civilized before the thread gets closed for a dumb reason.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Re: WARNING: Here comes another Alderan flame war!

INTREPER said:
For your info, [email protected]$$...my friends have been deployed since November of 2002. They were out searching for Osama way before Iraq ever happened.
Who cares their website looks like circa 1990... and if they are out looking for Osama then they got no time to maintain a car club then W(hy)TF are you giving out the link.

BTW you started it by calling me an @$$ I have never said word one about you.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
First, I apologize for calling you an @$$. I'm just really tired of your negativity and your put downs at members on this site.

I put the site up cause I wanted to show that there are clubs out there. Even if most of our members are MIA, i'm still a member, and keep what small group we have right now active. OK, the site looks like crap....oh well. Do you maybe want to lend a hand a re-design our site for us or something? Non of us are big computer wizzes so we get by with what we have and know. Say what ever you want about me and Treptech, but when you start saying things about a club you know nothing about, you're asking for some negative feedback coming back down your way.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
whew, i leave the house for one day, and the children go crazy. just messing with yall. its over. no beef. Your website is fine with me. we wouldnt know it wasnt updated, if it didnt have a date. it looks 10 times better than the one i made a couple of days ago. watch all the army jokes. i am stuck here in korea, 15 miles from the DMZ. we need all the support.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts