DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
i have a brand new rim, new tire, with TPS in my trunk never been mounted on the car. Not sure how many you need but i have one.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
its called a chrome crusader off the 02R/T and 02 SXT
just for reference. Ure kinda far but try pming ROSS (Torontofirecaptain). I got my spare chrome rim just like that in great condition for an awesome price.

Ross is often in the US getting parts so u guys may find a place to meet up to save shipping and even shipped its not that bad.

BTW not because i have these on my car, but i think its the nicest rim design on the treps next to the special spokes (18"). The 03-04 chromes were so fugly and 16" too LOL.. what a downgrade. I just wish they didnt peel so bad, thankfully i had mine replaced and now they just run during a few summer months, winter tires/rims are a must with these chromes.

Good luck,

CM

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
The 03-04 chromes were so fugly and 16" too LOL.. what a downgrade.
OMG!! my Inferno Red brother just stabbed me in the back!!!!

I'm just not feelin' those Crusaders. They look, so........minivan:flipa:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
LOL.... naw ... theres a pretty big difference from R/T rims and minivan rims LOL...

if it was only the SXT that had them id agree with you but we all know they are diff rims. The minivan ones also look narrower. Not sure if they actually are too

u prob mean this

still looks better than those thick ass profile tires LOL BOOOO

Heres what real chromes are supposed to look like LOL.... 17" chrome crusaders FTW, that pic is GOLD. They look like 19s hahha

·
Registered
780 Posts
Check out my SALE thread for the only good looking stock chrome that dodge has come up with. SXT chrome >>>

:)

·
Registered
344 Posts
Minivan rims are the exact same look as the '00 and '01 R/T's. Painted metallic silver, 17" rims with the only difference being the width of the rim. They only came on the ES vans so there aren't that many out there that I have seen. The '02 chrome wheels look considerably better in my opinion. When I first took delivery of my '99 Caravan ES I wasn't quite sure about the rims but they have definetly grown on me and I love the chrome ones on an Intrepid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts