DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really loved the SRT-8 concept, i was hoping to buy a 2005 magnum with a HEMI (i probably can't afford the srt version). I saw the 2005 Magnum production version, but i can't stand what they did to those headlights!! It kills the look of an otherwise awesome car. Does anyone know if the magnum will get projectors as an option, like on the crossfire and the srt-8 concept??

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
mungam said:
I really loved the SRT-8 concept, i was hoping to buy a 2005 magnum with a HEMI (i probably can't afford the srt version). I saw the 2005 Magnum production version, but i can't stand what they did to those headlights!! It kills the look of an otherwise awesome car. Does anyone know if the magnum will get projectors as an option, like on the crossfire and the srt-8 concept??
Pics of the Magnum headlights?

·
Registered
420 Posts
I think if you put some 'eye lids' on the production headlights they might look similiar to the concept's. Plus the concept's lights look mad expensive if you happen to need one.

·
Registered
22 Posts
mungam said:
Same as the Ram in 2002. It will grow with you over time.

The SRT version wil have the 6.1 version and receive some PVO treatments.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Re: Re: Dodge magnum Headlights?????

PM said:
The SRT version wil have the 6.1 version and receive some PVO treatments.
...like projector style headlights? What's a PVO treatment?

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Old question, but PVO is Performance Vehicle Operations. It'll probably get some stiffer suspension, better brakes, and maybe a better body kit, hood, and spoiler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts