DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Sterling Marlin will get one for us, but I'd love to see Jason Leffler or Casy Atwood take one for us. Any opinions? Oh yah, I think John Andretti got screwed at New England yesterday.

Black 2000 R/T
Rear Spoiler
Wheel Gemz
EVS-II
Coming Soon: Tinted Windows

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'm hoping that maybe Ward Burton will be the one to bring the checkered flag back to dodge. How many folks out here like to go to NASCAR races?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Wish I had the time and money. Big little E fan, and Harvick. Sometime I am going to the Joliet race

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I dont care who gets the win. I want to see that Intrepid in the winners circle SOON!!!

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
thats something thats bummed me out...they aren't called Intrepid's in NASCAR anymore, they are now the Dodge R/T's.

i have no favorite Dodge driver, I just want the brand to win, my fav driver is Dale Jarrett. :D

But for a Dodge win, I think it would have to either be Marlin or Burton. ;)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Well Don you may be correct--Dodge Rules Change: NASCAR officials announced today that modifications to the front air dam for the NASCAR Winston Cup Series 2001 Dodge Intrepid will go into effect beginning with next weekend's NASCAR Winston Cup event at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. This modification will allow Intrepid teams to extend their front air dam two inches forward below the bumper from the current measurement. The front air dam is described as the area below the bumper. The bumper will remain in its standard position .

·
Registered
21 Posts
Being from Tennessee, I have to pull for Sterling. I'm a Bobby Hamilton fan also. He runs one of the Dodge Truck race teams just up the road from me. I don't know why he isn't involved in the car program.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts