1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Speed is Power
6,687 Posts
trepsrule, only 3 more days until your car is done!

Anyways thats neat, however, your post topic should read "Dodge people are GOOD people!!"

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
nhogan said:
trepsrule, only 3 more days until your car is done!

Anyways thats neat, however, your post topic should read "Dodge people are GOOD people!!"
Depends on whur ya frum, and what kind of etymological dialact generalization you wish to imply, or impune...
*redneck- see http://www.answers.com/topic/redneck
more info than a Yanqui needs...

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
That would mean even more to me than my ride going to Overhaulin'. The family and friends actually put their own blood, sweat, tears and cash into it. That's awesome. :bigok:

By the way could somebody submit my Roadrunner to Overhaulin' :(

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
alarkyokie said:
Depends on whur ya frum, and what kind of etymological dialact generalization you wish to imply, or impune...
Ahhh!!! HE JUST COMBINED REDNECK SPELLING WITH BIG WORDS!! I FEEL THE SPACE TIME CONTINUUM TEARING!!!!

:banana: PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!! :banana: PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!! :banana:

·
Registered
165 Posts
if im lucky its only three more days...since its a school doing it, and sb is coming up on friday..idk...thats the date they gave me...but they only get two hours a day to work

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
trepsrule said:
if im lucky its only three more days...since its a school doing it, and sb is coming up on friday..idk...thats the date they gave me...but they only get two hours a day to work

Dude, What school is this? I am willing to drive 4 hours for a paint job like that. Looks sweet bro can't wait to see the final pics.

Dave :evilking:

·
Registered
165 Posts
its actually a high school shop in northen indy...they arent accepting any more things this year......i miss my car tho, they have had it for more than two months..and im still not sure when i get it back...and once i do, it just goes back into a shop to have the 2.7 replaced

sry for the hijack

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
lol, I live in Fort Wayne.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts