DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
94_Concorde said:
Hey, I am from Ohio too. I was wondering if that tint is legal in Ohio, because I would like to get that percentage on my Concorde. Also I was wondering how much that cost so I can have a general idea of what it will cost. Thanx.
No, this tint is not legal. Although its not really that dark...now if you got 20% yes they may mess with you and btw I didn't get my back window done so light comes in and makes it look kinda lighter than it is when its sunny....It cost me 70 bucks to do all four windows. Although I had my friend do it. not exactly sure what the professonal shops charage. hope u get some tint! makes the car look much better and even nicer at night. I love it

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2000IntrepidES said:
looks good. im looking to do the same on my second gen of the same color. My problem is that I have to go with legal tint so it sucks.
why do you have to go with legal? ...I heard that with legal tint its very very light. not sure though...let me kno how it looks thanks 200IntrepidES

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Wow, looks great, even at only 35%. Adds a classy look to an already classy car. Also, I love the way the car looks, really glossy and clean.

P.s. I always though the green ES was yours. :blush: hehe

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Originally posted by Dodge_Intrepid_Teen
why do you have to go with legal? ...I heard that with legal tint its very very light. not sure though...
I think the legal tint in Ohio is 50%. It is very light. If I could get by with 35% without getting pulled over for it then I will do it. I just don't want to spend the money to put it on then have officer jackass tell me to take it off.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol yeah I know thats kinda why i'm scared to tint my backwindow 35% because of cops.....So I might just leave it like this. they dont so much mind long as they can see in (or at least thats what my friend told me that is a cop)

·
Registered
458 Posts
wow, i've never seen those pics of your car before.....looks very good.
IMO 50% tint is just almost too light to even bother putting the $$$ into. 35% is a very reasonable darkness for ohio, its dark, but not so dark that you'll attract cops.
(i have 20% mirrored tint on my side windows and have never had a problem with it..........yet)

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
any suggestion for front window tint for a guy who has 5% on the rear 3 windows. I was playing it safe for a while there and just going with the rear 3 but im sick of the look of it. Im not sure if i wanna risk 5% on the front though. I was considering 20%... any thoughts?

·
Registered
117 Posts
looks nice DIT. :) Especially with the color of your car.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
gazetowardthesky said:
I was considering 20%... any thoughts?
Depends on how much night drivin you do in dimly lit areas. :p I suspect 5% all the way around would really suck at night. Personally, I have a hard enough time with 20% all the way around.

Btw, DIT, I forgot to tell you... your ride is lookin great, man!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts