DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 308 Posts

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think the last few days have made it pretty obvious that there is a hidden group of football fans hiding around this site! For that reason, I think it's only necessary that we engage in a little friendly game of Yahoo powered Fantasy Football!

All are invited to join!

I ask that you make your team name the same as your site handle.

The draft will be an autodraft so be sure to change your rankings if necessary.

Simply click the link below:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/joinprivateleague_league_select?.scrumb=J6ylXy62OjB

League ID: 649318
Password: dinet

Let me know if there are any problems!

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good deal!

I'll set the draft date once we get enough teams, but lets all plan to have our rankings up to par by the end of the weekend!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
ive never done fantasy anything so i dont know if it would be a good idea, especially with me working all the time

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
I would love too, however 2 jobs + 2 Kids + 1 Woman = no time for me :bandit: Plus i am hopeless when it comes to this ****, i would need someone holding my hand great idea though!

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
ok im trying to join and set things up, but where the hell do i go? im at yahoo sports, nfl fantasy but cant figure out where to login

·
Registered
4,155 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Ok, screw it.. I'll make time...I think im just intimidated as ive dont have a clue how to, but hell. So i created my team

·
Registered
6,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's not as time consuming as you might think. It only takes ten minutes once a week to update your team!

·
Registered
575 Posts
is there a link to see who is all in? Im not sure I registered right and would like to confirm it.

sorry gaze, didnt pay enough attention to see that you wanted us to name our teams after our sign-in names.....

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
im in. this is my 1st fantasy anything (well sports. lol), whats this rankings stuff about. help a newbie out here.

1 - 20 of 308 Posts