DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to take this moment to say something. You people here at DInet are the absolute best. I am positive that if I didn't have this site to help me out with the few problems I've had with my Intrepid, then I would be deep in trouble with debt towards mechanics who don't know how to pinpoint problems for the life of them. This site beats any car parts people or any other sites assisting with car problems...because everyone here has had a problem and tells how to fix it. just wanted to say thanks yo!!!

-Always having problems but getting them fixed by my DInet buddies-

-Joseph Duncan (Aka: Big dork)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Thank you, thank you very much pal-o-mine.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Absolutely correct!! This is the best site. I never knew that there were so many people who love (sometimes hate) the Intrepid and other LH cars. And there's a ton of people here!! It's great. Thank you!!! Can't wait for the new server and how much better its going to be.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
lol this really is a one of a kind place, i mean of all the forums i belong to this one is def, unique. idk what it is. /me points to bulgie

·
Registered
120 Posts
I got inspired to do a lot of work myself on my Trep because of this site. Sure feels good when you know you've put the work in.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nahh, they don't hate us, they just get very annoyed when we bring in our cars to the dealer with a printout of a TSB and say "I want this done and the labor rating is right here" or we bring in a printout of a recall or something like that.

Well maybe they do hate us the more I think about it. :)

·
Registered
350 Posts
New server? When did this happen? I did not get this memo, someone please call my office. There seems to be a glitch somewhere. Ok, just kidding. I wanted to post here but I can't say I am helpful to anyone here, well not in a car sense, but I love it here too.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
RealSynthetics said:
I would just like to take this moment to say something. You people here at DInet are the absolute best. I am positive that if I didn't have this site to help me out with the few problems I've had with my Intrepid, then I would be deep in trouble with debt towards mechanics who don't know how to pinpoint problems for the life of them. This site beats any car parts people or any other sites assisting with car problems...because everyone here has had a problem and tells how to fix it. just wanted to say thanks yo!!!

-Always having problems but getting them fixed by my DInet buddies-

-Joseph Duncan (Aka: Big dork)
This is probably exactly what 03SXTgangsta means about how we "kiss admin ass here!" :D :D :D

Thread Reference: http://www.dodgeintrepid.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22589

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Well, I don't know about everyone else, but DodgeIntrepid.net has cost me a HELL of a lot of $$$ what with internet costs and everything cause this site is the only reason I have internet, I love you guys :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yea this is a really neat site. Hopefully if I ever get my intrepid you guys can tell me how to make it even cooler. HEHE I love being a girl. Anyways I'm happy I could join the fun.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts