DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To have the 300m Steering and Radio controls, control an after market radio? Does crutchfield sell some kind of adapter to fix this problem with installing anew aftermarket radio?, and Will I need a harness to wire this radio contol through the steering column, or can I run wires to and from?. I will be upgrading my steering wheel to a 300m Burlwood wheel,a nd it has radio controls, is this worth it? or no?.
Hence-I will be installing ATC, #00m Special memory mirrors w/heat, tilt, etc..., and want to do this job all at one shot while the dash is off and out the car, wat will be the best Approach for this tack on my 2000 ES?, any other suggestions are welcomed!, :),

$LUROC$ thanks Guys!, ;)

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
00r/t.mopar.muscle said:
Assuming your aftermarket headunit has an infrared remote then you can just get the PAC SWI-X.
Wat is this that you speak of Mopar.Muscle?, I know Crutchfield sells an adapter for the bmw's, and was thinking if I had a remote with infared,(which I do), I can use the same adapter, or similiar?..

$LUROC$

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Just do a google search for the SWI-X. It connects to the stock radio controls and then you can program what you want each button to do by teaching it the IR signal from your remote.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts