DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 1997 dodge intrepid was damaged by a recent hailstorm. Does anyone know of a good bodyshop person in the NYC area who could help fix the dents? We really love the car and are heartbroken by the damage!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
wow u too. people in new hyde park ny got hit bad. Some cars even got totalled. I dont know where in ny u r. There is a place in westbury new york called castle collision. They do awesome work. Hopefully car insurance will cover it. Act of god type thing. good luck. Castle collision repainted my entire 95 corde. Dont go to maaco. They do a botched job

·
Registered
275 Posts
www.tristatedentremoval.com

July 2011 - Bob D. (Somerset, NJ)

"GRADE A+++. Did not only meet my expectations, easily exceeded them! Mike worked his magic and I am very pleased. Same day service, professional, prompt contact, world class service, well worth the price.

As the technician noted I am very fussy about my car. Mike took ownership of the job and showed his professional expertise throughout the entire process."

·
Registered
13,702 Posts
www.tristatedentremoval.com

July 2011 - Bob D. (Somerset, NJ)

"GRADE A+++. Did not only meet my expectations, easily exceeded them! Mike worked his magic and I am very pleased. Same day service, professional, prompt contact, world class service, well worth the price.

As the technician noted I am very fussy about my car. Mike took ownership of the job and showed his professional expertise throughout the entire process."
Probably won't find a better endorsement for a shop's work than Bob gave right there!! Unbelievable car for a daily driver!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts