DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn. i am really starting to think its not possible for me to ever make it out there. my friend andrea just got engaged like a month ago and she told me maybe an hour ago now that the date is july 12th.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,537 Posts
01redMS said:
damn. i am really starting to think its not possible for me to ever make it out there. my friend andrea just got engaged like a month ago and she told me maybe an hour ago now that the date is july 12th.
Nothing is written in stone yet. See if you can "convince" her to go for another date. Something like the weekend after the 4 th is bad because people are still travelling. :bigparty:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
01redMS said:
damn. i am really starting to think its not possible for me to ever make it out there. my friend andrea just got engaged like a month ago and she told me maybe an hour ago now that the date is july 12th.
tell her you have a prior committment..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
342 Posts
a friends wedding,

or the opportunity to spend 3 days with the awesome members of the 2 coolest car clubs in the USA.

I don't see where that is a hard decision to make.. :
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,676 Posts
tell her to switch it to the next weekend. tell her your booked already then.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
566 Posts
MICKEY88 said:
a friends wedding,

or the opportunity to spend 3 days with the awesome members of the 2 coolest car clubs in the USA.

I don't see where that is a hard decision to make.. :
LOL, but it seems like she didn't give you enough notice, carlisle! Carlisle! Carlisle!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,718 Posts
I can't believe this.....Are you doing it on purpose or what???? Just tell her that you have been "trying" (obviously not enough) to meet "friends" from your car club for the past 4 years. How hard is that??? I mean c'mon......Hell, tell her to get married there......Ok I'm done. :smilie_cl
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,188 Posts
Bimmer_2002 said:
Hell, tell her to get married there......Ok I'm done. :smilie_cl
Who would do that? lol. BTW, I didn't realize you guys were in the official guide book. Actually, I didn't even know there was an official guide book. I didn't look in my goodie bag until I got home. Apparently there was a map and everything. I spent hours wandering around not knowing where anything was.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,718 Posts
00RT said:
Who would do that? lol. BTW, I didn't realize you guys were in the official guide book. Actually, I didn't even know there was an official guide book. I didn't look in my goodie bag until I got home. Apparently there was a map and everything. I spent hours wandering around not knowing where anything was.
That bag has alot of good stuff in it, doesn't it??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
I had to go into the goodie bag when I drove in gate 3, Bruce said “go in gate 3 and head towards gate 6”, well that’s fine if you know where gate 6 is, after driving my car all around the grounds (and some areas where I don’t think I should have been) I ripped open the bag to look for a freaking map, well I found it and holy crap I found gate 6, drove around with the map on my lap and pissed off a few people getting over to where we were set up.

Goodie bad = map (now I will remember)
 
1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Top