DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to pickup the motor that I purchased from a 300M this weekend, and if there is anything that someone may need from the rest of the car let me know. I may just make an offer to them for the complete car. The motor is still in it at this time and I would like to bring it all home if I could sell anything off the body. They said it was hit in the right side I think. You can e-mail me untill Sat. morning at 7:00AM
[email protected]

Rich.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Steering wheel, clockspring & steering wheel radio controls ;)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Does it have the signal mirrors?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I would like the front bumper scrape guard if it is in decent condition. I would also like the front passenger door courtesy light cover (just the plastic piece that goes over the light). If it has a leather shift boot console I would love to get that!!!!! (If it is dark charcoal color) :biggthump

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
300 M parts

I do not have the car home yet, I have to decide if I want to remove the parts that I need where it sets, or if I could recoop the added cost for the rest of the car.The scrap yard guy said it was hit in the side & rolled. But he also said it still had a good rear clip & trans was good. So I know he will want more then what I paid for the motor to let it all go from the yard.
I am not looking to make a profit on the rest of the car, I just would rather put the car up on my rack at home to remove parts that I need. The way it is now I have to remove everything I need 300 miles from home working on the ground. But even that beats having someone else remove the motor and having them chop up all of the parts that I will need to use when I re-install this into my Intrepid.
It would be nice if someone needed the trans, that would help with the cost.
Rich

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did not see the car yet, I will know what the seats are when I get there.
What color seats are you looking for?
Rich.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Not in real need of the tranny right now, but I'm thinking about doing a secend gen tranny install in a 1st gen eventualy. How many miles on the car? And it was not a 2.7 right? Also, how much you think the tranny would cost? The cheap ones at the yard around here go as low as 200, but for an ok one i'd prolly be looking 300 or so. Just thaught I'd see what you have to offer, maybe help you out by taking the tranny off your hands. Thanks
-Taaf-

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not sure on the milage yet, as they said they could not find key. They said the key had to be on to see the milage. I will try to jump the switch to find out, as I would like to know for myself.As for the price I would think between 200 and 300 would be a fair price if it was in good shape.
Rich.

·
Registered
424 Posts
To-Damax said:
Not sure on the milage yet, as they said they could not find key. They said the key had to be on to see the milage. I will try to jump the switch to find out, as I would like to know for myself.As for the price I would think between 200 and 300 would be a fair price if it was in good shape.
Rich.
Not to be rude, but you'd have to beet that price by a lil bit for me to be interested. I can drive 2 miles and pick one up for 350, 45 miles and pick one up for 200-300 or 10 hours and pick one up for 200-300, see my point? I'd only be in it to help you out, but can't spend that much on it. sorry.
-Taaf-

·
Registered
46 Posts
hi,
what about he chrome trim around the windows? is it available because im looking for such a chrom window surrounding for my 99 300m. thanks mathias

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You are not rude, not a problem with me I was only looking for info as to how much the rest of the parts would go for and if there was a need. Remeber I got my parts for what I wanted to pay for them. If I was going after top money I would have just brought it all home and sold everything on e-bay.
I will leave now, and by the looks of it I will offer about $500.00 for the rest of the car as that is all it is worth to me.
Rich.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts