DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Keep those nominations rolling. Got plenty of you active posters who haven't voted yet so do it soon!!!

IOM Nominations Page

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Yeah... vote for me so I can make it 4 months of nominations in a row. ;) I have to up my record. ;) But at the rate im going ill hold the record for most nominations, but most times defeated. LOL

Just like the Buffalo "(B)oy (I) (L)ove to (L)ose (S)uperbowls"

Hahaha

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: DjPiLL ]

·
Registered
4,980 Posts
Originally posted by DjPiLL:
Yeah... vote for me so I can make it 4 months of nominations in a row. ;) I have to up my record. ;) But at the rate im going ill hold the record for most nominations, but most times defeated. LOL

Just like the Buffalo "(B)oy (I) (L)ove to (L)ose (S)uperbowls"

Hahaha

[ January 15, 2002: Message edited by: DjPiLL ]

DJ, my buddy...how can they vote for you, when they have to vote for me? :)

Damn, I love your car! The Silver Bullet. Next time we go out, drive your Dad's car, I want to check that thing out!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Hehehehehe. :)

Are we still getting together Sunday afternoon? I hope so... Im starting to get eager to get my console in. ;)

What time are u available?

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Oh and after we get the console in... if you want to test drive the R/T... just ask...

But be warned... it may make your ride seem a little "less responsive". Wouldn't want you to have that letdown in power when you get back behind the 2.7 hehehehe. Not that the 2.7 isnt powerful... in a way... i dont remember THAT much of a difference when i was driving the 2.7 rental compared to the R/T.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
i spose i could sneak in a "Vote for me!" if its not too late :D

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Hey, don't you guys forget about me (who is freezing) up here in Canada. Vote for me and my Chrysler R/T!!!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
God I hope not. I have an engagement party I have to DJ tomorrow... gotta lug all my **** around in the snow. It bites.

Well its your call... if you want to come over Sunday and we can work in my garage, thats cool. If not maybe we can shoot for Monday.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts