DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Funny stuff happend this morning.. On the way to work I decide to to give my baby(`corde) :) a quick wash at the Car Wash...

I get there, park her up, blastin my tunez (Snoop Doggy-Dogg Gin & Juice) and start sprayin... 2 kids pop there heads out of the other area and look at me, the one says "Dude, cool tunez, louder!" the other said "No disin, Didnt think someone youre
age listend to Snoop!".. I just replied
"Oh its a crime to listen to new music for
someone like me huh!" then I smiled...

They owned a Cameray... :rolleyes:

I thought it was weirdly amusing.. By the
way I cant really crank out my stereo its
the Stock infinity.. :)

[ August 16, 2001: Message edited by: Si ]

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL! The CD I was listening to previous was Poison (80`s hair-band) imagine the reaction then :) But I only pump that when I am on the highway so nobody knows I listen to that sometimes :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hehehe, you listen to music at work? I currently got my headphones on listenin to Blur! :) Old Skool but so cool..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LHSer`s work is Crack pedd`lin isnt it? I bet the interior of hes LHS has Green fur all over the dash, 100% Class Playa Pimp, he`ll be doing 50 on the Highway leaning right back in hes chair with sevre bass vibrating the whole car.. Its LHSer... its
da playa-of-crack.. :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HERE IS LHSer!!!!!!!! Found his photo.. :D

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hehe, I think I`ll make it my new sig.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
12th now :) If I get some time when I come back off lunch I`ll throw it in Photoshop :)

Shame I didnt have a real pic of him I could super-impose the face :)

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Funny topic guys. :) But let me clear a few things up.

1. Its my crack stash, if I catch any of you takin' without payin', I'll buss a cap in yo' ass!

2. I am a large man. If I wore a purple suit, I would look like Barney The Dinosaur. I'm sure my two year old would be amused, but think of the decline in sales.

3. Severe bass sometimes rattles the car, but I can't stand the laid back stance, and if I drove 50 on the highway, I'd have to kick my own ass.

4. I dressed up just like that picture for a Halloween party in high school once. I was the hit of the party. Like I would settle for anything less?

Addendum:

Where did this pimp rep come from? I had it al through high school and college.. now on here. Oh well, I just gotta roll wit it, besides, I like the attention. My wife thinks its rather amusing.

As for employment, I am currently unemplyed because the government hasn't come through with my Green Card yet. That other occupation...shhh..its secret.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww dude, you have burst our bubble of ya now! :)

Gettin the Green-Card sucks ass, and the way you (or I) got treated at the INS is just isane..

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hehehehehehe true..true... :)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey I got use for that funky afro guy, Randy how about we could use it for the Flashest Trep Award, a monthly thing? :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts