DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Intrep_ED said:
Lmao...Doing 360s in a dumptruck on ice has got to be Lots O' FUN!!!
During my medical leave, I drove my mother's 98 S10 (RWD) for a short time. Although it obviously doesn't compare to the dump truck, but it was fun fishtailing on ice!

Rep for you ED!

·
Registered
5,188 Posts
Ice is awesome. I hit the rev limiter in third gear on my old cavalier in my driveway without even moving. The speedometer spun all the way around and the tires smoked like crazy. I wish I would have gotten a pic of it!

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Dodgaholic said:
Not a problem here in Florida. I have yet to figure out why humans live north of Jacksonville.

It's not hard to figure out, Dodgaholic. As you know, anything that's frozen/kept cold can be kept fresher and preserved for longer periods. So, theoretically, a cold pussy will be the same and taste the same as those on a 20 year-old female. Nothing can be done about the dust, so I hear.

I guess I should get a girlfriend so that when I keep barking, someone will be there to yank the chain/leash.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
LMAO! Scarface your funny man lol + rep. :p We already got ice and snow here, i've been out playing in the trep on the ice already. :D

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
DIT said:
no did not have my camera plus I was at work, I just kno one guy went to go down to the gas station on the corner should take 10miuntes tops took 2hrs with all the ice/accidents.

**** dude! That's the fun right there! :grinyes:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Black_LHS said:
I hate snow...Especially with theis gay ass front wheel drive ****. My 90 Tbird was lots of fun :D

Jay
I agree, I used to have a 1989 Old Gutless Ciera (3.3, autostick, RWD) 3 years back. I remember one time in particular, everything was covered in ice, I went to leave the local store, while turning onto the street, I touched the gas a bit and did a 450 degree spin. By the time the car stopped, I was on the left side of the road with traffic coming toward me.

I guess that it was a little too powerful.

·
Banned
4,553 Posts
Black_LHS said:
I hate snow...Especially with theis gay ass front wheel drive ****. My 90 Tbird was lots of fun :D

Jay
I LOVE snow! In the past winters, if I ever really needed to get anywhere, I left the TBirds at home. 400+ RWHP and snow/ice do not get along well...unless it's in a wide-open, empty parking lot! :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts