DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,574 Posts
Hahaha! That is great!

"Now your Mercury Cougar can double as a flat bed with our optional 'Sheet o' Plywood and Assorted Tie-Down Straps' package, a dealer installed item."

·
Registered
202 Posts
Maverick9110E said:
i wonder how they got it up there.
I'm thinking they put the plywood down and used a forklift to drop it onto the trunk.

Another interesting question is how does the person remove it once they get home? :dozeoff:

·
Registered
605 Posts
LvngInXile said:

Another interesting question is how does the person remove it once they get home? :dozeoff:
Yeah, it makes one think...

·
Registered
276 Posts
fuuuck...i thought everyone knew at least one person with a truck.
he can put the 20 bucks he saved on delivery towards new suspension.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Yeah, those things aren't that heavy. My momma has one that looks almost exactly like that mower and me and my brother can pick it up, though not for long. It's not that heavy on the suspensions. I've seen worse by people loading bags of cement into their trunks. Some people think that just because it will fit in the trunk that it will be ok. What's even funnier are those who load whole pallets of cement bags into pickup truck beds thinking that their suspension can handle it just cause it fits in the bed.

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
that's pretty stupid but yea they aren't that heavy

my grandparen'ts White is bigger than that and i had to load it and unload it into his TRUCK (notice NOT a Cougar :D) during the summer to go back and forth between his house and the shop...Just bear hugged it and grunted :D...

admittedly tho...i'm a biiiiig dood lol

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
LMAO! too funny....

X_X <---owned

1 - 17 of 17 Posts