DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sharing the links to a 2 part video on youtube. This is from Scannerdanner... he is a instructor at an automotive technical school in Pennsylvania.

Its our car guys!! Go LH platform!! LoL

Videos from him are kinda long but i have learned so much from him and his videos.
This one he goes into detail about how someone replaced an o2 sensor with a bosch sensor and it does not operate correctly on this style of chrysler system.

Here's part 1

Here's part 2

Feel free to check out his other videos. Hope you guys appreciate this. :)

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Woober Goobers!
50,011 Posts
Once you go Bosch...you'll never go back! heh

Reactions: UmmScott

·
Premium Member
16,679 Posts
Hey Scott: You need to delete some of your private messages. I’m trying to send you a PM to answer a question you asked, but it says your PM box is full.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Scott: You need to delete some of your private messages. I’m trying to send you a PM to answer a question you asked, but it says your PM box is full.
Just took care of that. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
when my 02 trep police pkg 3.5L set a dtc for the LT bank 02 sensor, I bought a couple of new sensors and the special socket to replace it. But before I did, I sprayed the old sensor with Mopar Heater Control Solvent, so that it would be easier to break loose. Well, the code disappeared. So I drove it for about a year with no codes. Then it happened again, same code, same sensor. Sprayed it again, same result. I don't know if it was just a transient condition that set the code, or if the solvent made it ground or seal better, but it worked for me twice.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts