DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a set of door courtesy lights for all 4 doors of my trep. Problem is that I don't have a factory harness for these behind my door panel. Can anyone tell me how they installed theirs or the proper way to install them.

Thanks,

Bo

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Carlos, that helps out a lot. I talked to a dealership today and they wanted $15 a piece for the plugs at the end of the harness. Thanks

Bo

·
Registered
47 Posts
Question

Where do you get the courtesy lights...from a 300??

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
From earlier model year Intrepids before cost cutting.........or you can just get 300M courtesy lights........they replace the red reflectors in your doors.

·
Mopar or No Car
7,870 Posts
There is a quicker way to run the lights if you don't mind them only coming on when the door opens - just tap into the door ajar circuit inside the door panel. Note that this will not turn on the door lights if you're using a manual switch ...

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
d'oh! i need the front lenses for my courtesy lights...i thought i'd be nifty and niteshade mine to match the door panels and yea...didn't work out. I put it on too thick and tried to take it off with laquer thinner...which melted the damn lenses.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
I might have extras........I have to count :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts