DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so the car is a little more than 2 yrs old, 37,700 mi. and now I can't lock the drivers side door :mad: The pop-up is hard to move and I don't hear the mechanism moving by the motor. How do I "safely" remove the door panel to check the rods and tumbler connection?

·
Registered
187 Posts
7 screws,

3 along the bottom of the door, two in the area between the door and dash. The last two on on the arm rest at the bottom of the handle hold and one in the release for the door. Take all them out and then put the window down. You should be able to lift the panel in an upward motion then. Under the panel is a plastic sheet, peal it from the metal so you can put it back after you are done. It is a moisture barrier.

sURFN

·
Registered
147 Posts
I am also having problems with my Remote keyless entry on the driver door. Then dame thing wont lock or unlock I have to do it by hand so if anybody know what I can do to try to fix this freacking problem I would appriciate it. I keep setting off my alarm in the parking lot and looking like a jackass that dosen't know how to use his car(very embarassing). Please help I know nothing about electrical systems or keyless entry. :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts