Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's the front end of my car :)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,831 Posts
Looks really nice Avenger. Ok, I admit I likee.... :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Looks sweet, but seriously man, you need different floor mats :)

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
I agree with the floor matts. The Ottawa Senators would look much better there :p
And I always had the impression your R/t was charcoal grey or black... because of all those night shots heh..

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
****, I just found out that I don't have any webspace with my cable internet provider cause I got the Lo-Speed edition, I have to attach the images (and I don't think Randy would appreciate me attaching 20+ images)

How did you not know that my car was silver? In my profile it says 2002 Bright Silver Metallic R/T

Oh, the doors when closed don't even touch the letters I don't think (they are the same letters as on the trunklid), they are on both sides of the car :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
joekd said:
I like the tribute to our favorite site member displayed across your windshield
That's the first thing I thought too. I like the door sills though.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Those are great...you're not worried about those people who get in your car and drag their feet, and feel as if they have to kick on those things to get dirt off their feet that shouldn't have been on their shoes in the first place, and they feel they have to rub their feet in even more than necessary on your freshly cleaned carpet!!!! Whew had to get that off my chest.

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah, but I got the smart-ass idea of using the same badging as the one on the trunk lid :) I know what you want to hear Randy, you DID inspire me when I saw yours in Chicago :)

·
Registered
383 Posts
First thing I noticed was the cute widdle teddy bear on the dash. Mommy put that there for you? Might explain the Leafs floormats too......... :D

·
Registered
11,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's Garfield, OK???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts