DodgeIntrepid.Net Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 1994 Trepid with 122k miles on it, and I'm looking to get a pair of left side doors and a fender... long story short, I bought it from a friend for 300, mechanically completely sound, but the doors and fender are screwed cause he got hit in it and instead of totaling it out insurance cut him a fat enough check he could buy a new car completely.. talk about luck.

All my door internals work, and the glass is intact, so hopefully someone has a parts car might be willing to help me out with the doors and fender, or knows someone who has them available?

The doors are electric, and internal panels are in great shape, so I only need the shell- the whole beast will get a paint job eventually so I really don't care about the paint color.

Any help? Or other sources for the parts? Cheapest quote I've found from yards searching locally and nationally is 400 for all three pieces, shipped.. I'm kinda leery about that because I dont know what kind of shape they're in and wont know til they get here... Blech.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Newbie mistakes, my bad.

It's got the plastic fender, and its gotta come to WA.

Ty again~

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
i got 2 driers side door from an eagle vision that as far as i remember they will fit, nd they are tripepd to, no glass or anything in them just the doors which you need, an di think i also have a black plastic fender as well let me know

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
and if u got the best quote of $400 shipped i could best that atleast , plus add more if u need anyting else

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
yea i know :p lol

·
Registered
3,018 Posts
i can get it shipped to you for $300

1 - 8 of 8 Posts